Updated! The 2013 Guide to the U.S. AEC Markets
The 2013 Guide to the U.S. AEC Markets is the planning guide that forward-thinking architecture, engineering, environmental and construction industry leaders and firms will use to help set their road map for the coming year.
This just-updated comprehensive report analyzes the outlook for market sectors and subsectors across the industry, as well as trends and major issues that will influence your firm’s performance in 2013.
This 270-page report features:
- Input from dozens of leaders and experts in the markets served by architects, engineers, environmental consultants and contractors, as well as from practitioners, government agencies and other economic and industry insiders
- References to articles, reports, surveys and other valuable data contributing to the outlook for 2013
- Updates on10 important industry trends (and what they mean to you)
- A recap of 2012 and the U.S. Economic Overview for 2013
- A U.S. geographic outlook
- A view of what the 2012 Presidential and Congressional Election results will mean to you, your firm and the industry
- Discussion of some promising international markets and regions, and how firms can break into foreign work
- The 2013 outlook for 40 major markets and subsectors
- Ranking of the hottest and coldest markets for 2013
- More than 25 pages of links, articles and other resources for firms to consult and use in their own research
The price for the pdf-only version of The 2013 Guide to the U.S. AEC Markets is $299, while the hard copy price is $349, plus shipping of $10.
To order your copy of The 2013 Guide to the U.S. AEC Markets, click on the appropriate button above (pdf or hard copy) and pay with your major credit card. The pdf file will be emailed to you within one business day (usually the same business day). Allow 5-7 days for hard copy publications.
Table of Contents for The 2013 Guide
to the U.S. AEC Markets (Working)
Part 1: Introduction: A Time Like We’ve Never Seen Before
Part 2: Ten Trends in the Industry
Part 3: The U.S. Economy: Is the Recovery Finally Here?
Part 4: Election 2012: What it Means to You
Part 5: The Geographic Markets in the U.S.
Part 6: The International Markets: Beyond BRIC
Part 7: U.S. Market Outlook for 2013
- Residential Outlook
- Single Family
- Multifamily/Senior Housing
- Commercial Outlook
- Health Care
- Higher Ed
- Government Buildings
- Water Supply
- Wastewater Treatment
- Storm Water Management
- Solid Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Air Pollution
- Testing & Analytical Services
Part 8: Best & Worst U.S. Markets for 2013
Appendix: Resources & Links
The 2013 Guide to the U.S. AEC Markets comes with a full money-back guarantee. Click on the button below to order.
If you have any questions, e-mail to [email protected].